Right now there is a family in Georgia we have gotten to know experiencing the same trauma of a contested adoption described in Emily’s Tears. In their case another absent family member in another state is making a claim on a child they do not know. The Steven’s family has been raising this “Emily” from birth to 17 months and they want to adopt her.
The Steven’s family is sponsoring a Puzzle Fund Raiser to help defray the costs. Speaking from experience, Stephanie and I spent just under $10,000 doing the same thing and were helped greatly through the contribution of family. It is not free or easy to contest the State. The State uses other peoples money and bureaucratic hurdles to drive up costs on people seeking justice, so the greater the cost, the better it is for the State.
The Steven’s Family Fundraiser:
• The Steven’s Family has a beautiful 520 piece puzzle
• Each piece can be purchased for a $25 donation or more
• You can buy 1, 2, 3, or as many pieces as you would like
• Your name will be written on the pieces you purchase, scaled to size
We have decided to step out on Faith and fight for our sweet girl!
We’ve had her since birth, so help us Fight for a piece of Our Hearts!
After the puzzle is completed, the Steven’s will frame the puzzle between two pieces of glass and hang it in her room. This will be a wonderful keepsake forever reminding them and her of God’s faithfulness and of all the people who loved her!
The Steven’s are buying the 1st FIVE! (Represent sweet girl, Chris, myself, and boys!
How to Donate:
• Click on our link to make your donation and pay securely through PayPal
• Write a check or donate cash and hand deliver to Shea Stevens
• Mail a check to us (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our mailing address)